Organic Motion is Looking for Engineers
“Organic Motion is a global leader in the development of breakthrough markerless motion capture and analysis technologies. Our software products utilize state-of-the-art computer vision techniques and high performance graphics hardware to deliver an industry first set of production, entertainment, and research tools for use in a variety of industries.
We are seeking to expand our Manhattan, NY based engineering team with applicants who have a solid mastery of practical C/C++ development skills combined with strong analytical and problem solving skills in a variety of areas including computer vision, computer graphics, networking, pipelining and optimization, biomechanics, and more.
We are looking for candidates having 2 or more years experience in a professional development setting in addition to a PHD, Master’s degree, or an exceptional Bachelor’s.
Required skills include some of the following:
* C, C++ (required)
* Stereo vision – 3d reconstruction / mesh creation & optimization
* 3D programming (DirectX, OpenGL, Shaders, HLSL, CG, GPU)
* Multi-threaded / multi-process programming
* Networking – sockets, RPC, streams, low latency hardware
* Computer vision / image processing
* Low-latency / real time
* Game development
* Distributed systems
* Motion capture creation / analysis
* Scripting languages (Python, Lua, Bash, Perl, etc)
* UNIX, Linux
* Mathematical modeling, filtering, signal processing
* GUI development (MFC, Qt, WxWidgets)
* Autodesk 3d animation suite API
* Optimization (single-core / multi-core / multi-process)
* Algorithm development (raw 3D data analysis)
* Application development (server and client side)
* Code maintenance and troubleshooting
* Supporting conferences and shows (past shows: SIGGRAPH, GDC, CES, I/ITSEC)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team with potential for rapid growth and access to a great deal of compelling technological resources. We are looking for individuals with fresh ideas and the skills to put those ideas to the test. This is a unique opportunity to have a major impact on a growing company!
If you are an excellent candidate, then please reply with your resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected]. A code sample would also be a big plus!”